These little babies are 20 grams of the Quick Step Sock base you know and love! Approximately 90 yards each, they are perfect for stripes, patchwork blankets, fair isle, teeny baby projects, and more!
New colorway! Golden and reddish browns with dark splashes.
This listing is for ONE 20g Mini Skein.
90 yards, Fingering weight (20g)
75/25 SW Merino/Nylon
this yarn may be machine washed, however I always recommend hand washing your precious knits!
The Bucket Dye Studio is smoke-free and pet-free. The Bucket Office is smoke-free but housed within a cat-friendly environment.
I do my best to photograph my items in a manner which most accurately describes them, but due to variances in monitors, colors may appear slightly different from one to another.
Click here to see more Sock weight yarn in my shop:
Click here to see this colorway dyed on other bases in my shop:
I happily accept Paypal of all kinds as well as Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Direct Checkout. I expect to receive payment within 24 hours; if there is a problem that arises during that time, please let me know. I reserve the right to cancel your purchase and relist the item on the second day.
I ship USPS First Class Mail with a tracking number. Rest assured that I will package your little beauty in a manner that protects it from whatever the environment decides to throw at it. I can't guarantee that I know what the mail might throw at it however, so if you would like insurance please let me know PRIOR to paying your invoice.
Any items that exceed the weight limit for First Class will be shipped Priority Mail. Priority Mail is also available as a shipping upgrade if you so desire ~ again, please let me know you would like the expedited shipping PRIOR to paying.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - I ship USPS First Class International. Insurance and/or expedited shipping is an option that is available to you at an elevated cost, please let me know PRIOR to paying your invoice if you would like to explore these options.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I want you to enjoy what you buy! If you are not happy with what you purchase, please let me know. I will accept returns and offer refunds on items that have been purchased (notify me within 3 days of delivery and return items within 7 days of delivery), so long as they are in their original condition ~ free of odors, stains, pet hair, and in an uncaked form (applying to yarn). I will refund you the purchase price of the item, minus a 15% return fee to account for initial shipping costs.
Please visit my website for a custom order: www.GherkinsBucket.com and to view more colors and available yarn & fiber bases.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom orders, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at gherkinsbucket 'at' gmail 'dot' com.